Zimbabwe: Baba Jukwa Latest Election Update News
(OPINION)Safety Tips during 2013 Harmonized Elections
1. Keep your political opinion to yourself. Avoid arguments on political subjects, especially with strangers. Do not discuss party leaders.
2. If you are going to vote, visit your polling station early to avoid long queues.
3. Do not wear political party regalia as you go to cast your vote. It is an offence under the Electoral Act to wear party regalia within 100 meters of a polling station.
4. Be vigilant and exercise caution. Avoid groups or public gatherings where demonstrations are likely to start.
5. After casting your vote, do not loiter around the polling station. Leave immediately.
6. Do not carry dangerous weapons like knives with you, either in the vehicle on in handbags, etc. It is an offence to be found in possession of such weapons.
7. If you can, ensure that you are indoors at the time the election results are being announced. Do not be caught travelling. Avoid joining victory marches.
8. For those who drive, police will be mounting roadblocks, and it is advisable to carry with you your driver’s license to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
9. Avoid giving lifts to strangers. You may unknowingly give lifts to political activists, making you vulnerable to attack by their political opponents.
10. Avoid driving whilst results are being announced, during the night and do not drink and drive.
11. When you park your vehicle at public areas like shopping malls, avoid parking between or near vehicles with posters.
May the Good Lord keep you and protect you. HAPPY VOTING
“Hide my ID: People must be careful of the ZANU PF candidate for Mufakose constituency Abraham Gwatidzo. he is parading himself as the clergy. contrary he is not a God fearing person as he purports by his picture with a collar. he was aligned to Kunonga who terrorized the Anglican Church. He was not properly trained at Bishop Gaul College, he just passed through the college for a term before Kunonga fast track his ordination since he is related to amai Kunonga. Fellow Christians in Mufakose don’t vote for such person who persecuted the Church. He only disappeared into the scene when things were getting tougher. Let take this opportunity to remind all Christians that they must vote for a leader who resepect the church of God. A s you all know Robert Mugabe persecuted the Anglican church for five years. he only dumped Kunonga as a way of redeeming himself but we know that he was the one who was behind Kunonga. Pamberi ne Change. Vote wisely for MDC-T.”
“please Baba Jukwa Hide My ID.
I was talking with one of the teacher arikuvhotesa baba am shocked of what he said, he said it’s 70% that most people will vote for wrong MDC:
1: Pakanzi ZANU pane mombe
2:pakanzi ZANU PF is written in bold
3: peMDC which is not MDC pane a big palm in black which will attract the MDc-T suppoters
3:pe MDC-T pari very small zvekuti you can hardly see and kakaitwa kadiki diki zvekuti hakatombooneke
4: MDC & MDC t vanhu vachu vakaiswa vakadakufanana
please advise all people to be aware so that they can vote for their right candidate. pl zpost this pliz”
- Baba Jukwa To Announce Zimbabwe’s Live Election Results
- Counter Measure Against Use of Unmarked Vehicles to Transport Ballot Papers| Baba Jukwa Latest
- Baba Jukwa Latest: Ballot Printer Contract Siege
- Baba Jukwa: ‘Zanu PF To Push For Election Date Shift’
- EXCLUSIVE: Baba Jukwa Addresses Rioting Police Officers in Harare